Saturday, February 25, 2012

ALERT ! Great Blog !, New Book and its FREE (Attn: Kindle Users)

Folks I simply cannot stress enough that you visit the link below leading you to a fantastic blog and what is stated in the title of my post!

The author of both is a U.S. ex-Navy Seal!

The free part is no joke,,,,


Operation “Enemies Foreign And Domestic”


First Communiqué: D-Day Minus Seven


Want to join a beat-up old ex-Navy SEAL, ocean sailor and book writer on a real-world covert cyber operation? I knew you did. So here’s the deal.


The idea is a national clandestine psyop, using my first novel as a vehicle. On next Thursday, March 1, Enemies Foreign And Domestic will be put into Amazon Kindle’s free library, for a period of up to five days.,,,,,,,

Please use the link below to see and read for yourself,,,,




Author Matt Bracken, U.S. Navy Seal

Western Rifle Shooters Association

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/02/23/bracken-sends-2/

Please spread this news far and wide and add Matts blog to your own blogroll!!!





Thank you Brian for the heads-up on this!



  

1 comment:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

CP personal note to my good friend Brian,,,

Thank you again but I must ask you (and you know what I mean),,When?