Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Blessed and Happy St. Patricks Day



This is an amazing performance of Irish Uillean Pipes. The song itself Caoineadh Cu Chulainn is drawn from Celtic mythology but the sounds from the pipes, oh the sounds of those pipes, brings out the very special emotion I hold in remembering my parents and missing them everyday for all the great times they brought me on this rock and for the gifts they gave me that no man could ever take away.

It is my wish, that should you listen to the following, that you remember your fallen and those of our Military in the same fashion.



Now please play that again with your eyes closed,,,,,,


Well begorrah, time for some plain old Irish fun,,,,,,,



For the Republic of Ireland, I pray you rid yourself of the chains of the European Union for it only means your further demise.

For the Rebublic of the United States of America, I pray we rid ourselves who adhere to the polocies of the European Union otherwise known as Obama and all democrats for the same.

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
The sun shine warm upon your face
The rains fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of his hand




A Blessed and Happy St. Patricks Day to All !

10 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Love that video with the Uillean Pipes!

Happy St. Paddy's, Christopher!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

AOW,,,

Those pipes always grab my attention and Happy St. Pats Day right back attcha, enjoy the day!

Reaganite Republican said...

Happy St Pat's, brother

A Pissed Off Irishman said...

Greetings of the day my friend.

Randy-g said...

Great pipes Chris, have a splendid St Pats day.

Kid said...

Beautiful Tune Christopher and it matches your sentiment exactly.

I hope this was a great day for you.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

RR ,,,

Thank you my Brother James and I pray you and yours enjoyed the day!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Irish,,,

Right back attcha and being "our" day landed on Saturday let us declare it a weekend event shall we!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Randy,,,

I am pleased you enjoyed the pipes and being this is a weekend event (see above) may you and yours also enjoy a splendid St. Patrick's celebration!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Kid,,,

I am pleased you thought so and with your keen sense for music I am glad you took notice of the connection.

As for the day, well being I am Irish everyday is like this, lol, but honestly I worked. I hold the view that everyday I awake breathing is a great day and beside, I am celebrating St. Patrick all weekend!

I pray you and yours are enjoying as well!