Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Two Laughs for Tuesday,,,,,

There was a knock on the door last week.




I opened it to find a young, well-dressed man standing there who said: "Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness."




So I said "Come in and sit down."






I offered him a fresh cup of coffee and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"



He said, "Beats the shit out of me, I've never gotten this far before."

Thanks Brian for passing that one along!


Now, This week the State of Michigan (really my home State, not Massachusetts or Utah) rolls out it's newest 'Pure Michigan' campaign across the country to promote tourism here in the Great Lakes State such as this:




Now that is nice but being I, like Rush Limbaugh, live in "Realville" prefer the following:




- OR -




8 comments:

innominatus said...

Strange looks from co-worker when I laughed at the JW joke!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

So what is it, God Bless Michigan or Stay the hell away?

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Innominatus,,,

Great, I hope you shared it with your co-worker!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Odie,,,

Well, being there is both a Hell,
MI and a Paradise, MI you could be blessed in Paradise and visit Hell all on the same day - only in pure Michigan!

Trestin said...

lol. The lions video is great, they are such a dirty team.

Kid said...

Enjoyed it Christopher !

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Trestin,,,

Agreed and pleased you got a laugh too boot.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Kid,,,

Fantastic Kid as that was the intent!