Sunday, March 18, 2012

What will we do now George?


I highlight some quotes from very prominent people in my sidebar that capture my shared view but the one that best fits what I post about today is the following;


"Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty" - Ronald Reagan

Some maybe aware of the 'Battle of Athens' but then again some may not, as was the case of yours truly. Many speak of "voter fraud" these days and yet nothing seems to come of it, except of course, more voter fraud.

The Battle of Athens (no, not Greece but rather the Great State of Tennessee) teaches us of real history and of real Patriots standing on conviction in the rule of law being the Constitution and the absolute reason, let there be no doubt on that, for the 2nd Amendment.

I post this in conjunction with and reference to Sig94 at It Don't Make Sense posting 'Here It Comes' 




There are many, actually millions of reasons that those Americans who fought in WWII are called the "Greatest Generation" and this actual event exemplifies just why, right at home!

Imagine you were there, just whose side would you take?


Tip of the Hat to Brian

Seems Conservative Perspective and Bloviating Zeppelin are on the same page!

8 comments:

sig94 said...

Wow, what a powerful story. And one that will most likley be duplicated nation wide in the very near future.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

We are a land of laws, but our leaders in Washington are breaking them as fast as they can.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Sig,,,

One would hope it does not reach that point but then again we may be past that proverbial point already,,,,,?

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Odie,,,

Indeed, as so illustrated with Obamas latest move pointed out by Sig94.

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I had no idea that had occurred until I was sent a hint in an e-mail. . .

Thanks for the linkulus.

BZ

Always On Watch said...

Isn't this a wonderful video? I do plan to post it at my site -- if only for my students' benefit.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

BZ,,,

Same here, my good friend Brian told me he sent an email (hence the H/T) my way that would be of interest and it sure is.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

AOW,,,

The result in it is wonderful.

Please do post it and not just for the students but rather all, eduction is a life long process.